An at-home IPL Device for permanent hair reduction
Get the smooth, silky skin of your dreams with the Selfie Skin At-Home IPL device. This easy-to-use baby laser uses Intense Pulsed Light (that’s what IPL stands for!) to get to the very root of the hair and stop its growth. Over time, you can expect a significant and sustained reduction in hair growth.
What I love about the Selfie Skin At-Home IPL Handset:
- Intense pulsed light therapy to permanently reduce hair growth
- Safe to use on whole body, including face (apart from near your eyes)
- Suitable for most skin tones
- See results after 3-4 treatments, with best results after 12
- 300,000 flashes for up to 10 years of use
- Clinical grade technology
- Variable intensity
- No recurring costs
- 12 month warranty
How should I use the Selfie Skin At-Home IPL Handset?
Just like with any new device, read all the safety instructions in the packaging. This handset is safe to use, but you need to use it correctly to avoid any risk. It’s also a good idea to do a patch test, before you commit to a whole treatment, so you can see how your skin reacts.
If you’ve ever had laser hair removal in office, the process is a little bit like that (but less painful). Start by shaving the area you’re going to treat, and make sure your skin is clean and dry.
Using a lower setting to start with, place the handset flat on your skin and press the button to activate the light. Repeat until you’ve treated the whole area. Be sure to gently but thoroughly exfoliate the treatment area, but not on the days before or after you use the device.
Repeat weekly for 12 weeks to get the full result, and then monthly for three months. After this, you should have a pretty hairless situation going on, and can just use the handset every few months to touch up. Easy right?
What else do I need to know about the Selfie Skin At-Home IPL Handset?
- Follow all safety instructions in packaging
- Can be used on most skin tones but not all. Very deep skin tones should not use
- Less effective on very pale hair
- Avoid dark freckles and moles
- Can’t be used if you have a tan, fake or otherwise
- If using on the face, keep away from eyes
- Don’t look right at the light
- Make sure not to go over the same spot more than three times in a treatment
- Be sure not to wax or pluck between treatments - just shave
- Hair will take 1-2 weeks to fall out after each treatment
- 12v power supply plugs into wall